Placeholder Picture

What Needs to Pass

What Needs to Pass

What needs to pass for my Safety/Emissions Inspection?  Do I need a safety or and emissions inpection?

If your car falls into the following years:

Your car is a 1995 or less; you need Safety Inspection Only.
Your Car is 1996 or newer you also need to have an Emissions Inspection.

If your not sure what the difference is, see our new Safety vs. Emissions post on the subject.

Safety Items:

Headlamps, Signal Lamps, Wipers, Brakes, Tires, Some suspension Components. Common sense tells us if there is something a safety hazard it may not pass.  Check DMV for Safety items inspected.

Ask your location manager if you’re not sure or if the DMV regulations have changed.

Safety and Emissions Inspection  Services/Locations

Wake Forest Location
Wake Forest NC
Garner and Raleigh Location
Garner and Raleigh NC
Inspection station holly springs.
Holly Springs NC

Inspection Services

RU Due Inspections
Police Officer Checking Tint Darkness
Window Tint Pass?
Nitrogen Filling Station
Nitrogen Filling

Safety and Emission inspections are mandatory in North Carolina.  Inspections are all we do, so we can get you in and out fast.  Find a location in Wake Forest, Garner, Raleigh and Holly Springs. Or get additional information about NC Inspections.

Inspections Near Me